Graduate Certificate Registration Process
- Advising: Contact graduate certificate program director in the department for advising. Contact information can be found on the Graduate Certificate information page. If course permit is needed, please contact the department.
- Searching for Classes: Check the Class Schedule for course offerings. Get electronic course permit before registering from the academic department if the course calls for "permit" or "consent of the instructor" (CI) in the Class Schedule.
- *(Make a note of the Course Reference Number (CRN) from the Reference# column in the Class Schedule)
Registering for Classes:
- Enter your NET ID and Password (if you do not have a NET ID follow the instructions on the bottom of the page to create one). For help, contact the IT Helpdesk at: (813) 974-1222 or Toll Free (866) 974- 1222
- Click on Student
- Click on "Registration"
- Click on "Select Term"
- Click on " Register, Add or Drop Classes" If you find you are unable to register, first check the "View Holds" screen in Oasis and contact the department noted to rectify the issue. If no holds exist make sure the registration window for that term has opened.
- To register for or "ADD" a course, enter its five-digit Reference number from the Class Schedule in the CRN field
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit Changes."
- Click on the "Financial Aid" tab
- Click on Tuition and Fees
- Click on "Pay by Bank Card" or "Pay by Online Check" to pay tuition and fees
- Click "Exit" when finished
About your PIN number: To access OASIS, you need your USF-ID number or Social Security Number and a six-digit personal identification number (PIN). The first time you log on through OASIS, you will be prompted to enter your date of birth as an initial PIN. Once you enter the secure site, you will be asked to change your PIN to a six-digit combination of your choice that is NOT your birth date.
Remember your PIN, as it is your password to register and to access your student records! If you forget your PIN, you must submit to the Registrar's Office a written request for a new one and include proof of identification including your Student ID Number, date of birth and signature. The request should be faxed to 813-974-5271 or delivered to Registrar's Office in the Student Services Building (SVC), Room 1034. Once your PIN has been reset, you can again initially access OASIS using your birth date as the PIN, and subsequently change it to a new PIN of your choice.